Tuesday, July 23

Busy bee......

{ sketch by kaffe fassett.  check more out here }

I am a super busy bee this week, in fact my mental 'to do' list is feeling slightly overwhelming. Might be a good time to put pen to paper and actually write things down including the things I've already done this morning just so I can cross them off!!!!  Does anyone else do that??

Thankfully my very kind and generous Mother has been here for the last couple of hours doing some housework for me so that I can concentrate on computer stuff...... God I love my Mum, must tell her more.

Speaking of busy, this piece of beautiful artwork is the perfect illustration of how busy can indeed be a beautiful thing.  The colours are amazeballs. Oh, to be so clever. Gotta fly, that list isn't writing itself!

No comments: