Tuesday, February 5

Fashion Fix


Grey is my new must-have colour in both fashion and at home... isn't this just the height of chic


 Lace seems to be popping up everywhere thanks to our friend the Duchess of Cambridge. I like this take on it.


when keeping the fashion simple it's always good to have a healthy dose of bling...

My wardrobe is bursting at the seams (no pun intended!) so I'm self imposing a NO NEW CLOTHES rule for at least the next couple of months.... well, except for the Country Road vouchers that I received for Christmas... seems rude not to make a purchase with them. But, other than those I'm not to buy anything else until at least April... should be longer but let's be realistic. Given the majority of my summer wardrobe has become extinct since moving to a cooler climate I have a surplus of clothes that I can't bear to part with but that are taking up valuable closet space. Therefore, no more spending (for now) and instead I will have to settle for a virtual fashion fix courtesy of the world wide web....

No comments: