Wednesday, September 5

City v. Country



{ my very own happy snaps }

Country hospitality is something you read about and having lived in the city for most of my life I didn't really ever experience first hand... until yesterday... (well, that's not exactly true, the last few months have seen quite a lot of it). 

However, yesterday I was first greeted at the door by my Mum who had picked me a beautiful bunch of flowers from her garden. Then, later that day a friend of my Mum's arrived with a freshly baked apple pie (she was trying to use up some apples before she went away this weekend!) and another beautiful bunch of flowers fresh from her garden! For no reason, just because. I have mentally filed this experience as yet another reason why  the country wins hands down over the city and why I don't believe I will ever go back.

No comments: